Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Its two thirty in the morning,
and I can't get to sleeeeeep!
And I'll be awake by five thirty
for something we call, SCHOOL.
Oh god.

-

Everyone misses you.
Sometimes I wish you could just
give us a minute of your time.
Just a minute,

Hope we're not asking for too much



-

Well, on a brighter side;
Sheila's testimonial really made me smile.
I really do miss that night -
Sheila, Sheryl, Shayna & Carrie

Sheila,
please remember I'm waiting at the
finishing line for you : )
You're nearing it,
just keep running forward,
and NEVER, back!

This way, you'll complete the race.
I'm waiting, waiting



And to Sheila, Sheryl, Shayna & Carrie,
What would you say
If I ask you not to go?
Would you forget everyone,
forget everything and
start over with me?

Would you take my hand and never let me go
Well promise me you'll never let me go

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home